When you interact with our Site, as part of the online communication process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, phone number, email address and other information you submit on our website.
When you interact with the Site or use our Services, our servers automatically receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information (“Log Data”). This Log Data is collected passively and may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type or the domain from which you are visiting, the Site pages you visit, the search terms you use, and any advertisements on which you click. This is information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. For most users accessing the Internet from an Internet service provider, the IP address will be different every time you log on. We use Log Data to provide you with the Services and pool it with other information to monitor the use of the Services, and for the technical administration of the Services. We do not associate your IP address with any other Personal Information to identify you personally, except in cases where we are asked to comply with a subpoena or other legal demand or where we suspect that there has been a violation of our policies, our Terms of Service and/or applicable law.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our Site, new products or services, our company, and other updates.
To the extent permissible under applicable law, we use your information to:
- Provide any information and Services that you have requested;
- Manage our relationship with you (e.g.: via customer services and support activities);
- Monitor, measure, improve, and protect our content, website, applications and Services, and provide an enhanced, personal, user experience for you;
- Undertake internal testing of our Site, applications, systems and Services to improve their security and performance. In these circumstances, we anonymise any information used;
- Provide you with any information that we are required to send you to comply with our regulatory or legal obligations;
- Detect, prevent, investigate, or remediate crime, illegal, or prohibited activities, or to otherwise protect our legal rights (including liaison with regulators and law enforcement agencies for these purposes);
- Contact you to find out if you would like to take part in any of our further customer research (e.g.: feedback on your use of our applications, products, and Services);
- To monitor, carry out statistical analysis and benchmarking, provided that in such circumstances, it is on an aggregated basis, which will not be linked back to you or any living individual;
- Deliver targeted advertising, marketing, or information to you, which may be useful to you, based on your use of our products and Services;
- Deliver joint content and services with third parties with whom you have a separate relationship (e.g.: social media providers); and
- Provide you with location-based services (e.g.: advertising and other personalised content), where we collect geo-location data.